Our new £10 ticket offer for under 25s
*Now available online*
Book your £10 ticket on the day of the performance, simply sign up today.
How to sign up (16-25 year olds)
To book online, we first need proof of age. Then you're all set to book £10 tickets on the day from your 16th birthday until your 26th!
1) If you haven’t already, sign up for an account with us and fill in your details online
2) Using the email you signed up for an account with, send us a photo of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your ID to the box office
3) You will receive an email confirming you can book £10 tickets online until your 26th birthday
4) On the day of the performance, log into your account, choose your seat and your ticket will be discounted to £10
5) Take your seat, relax and enjoy the show!
You can also book your first £10 ticket on the day of the performance at 0131 529 6000 or in person from 11am, until half an hour before curtain up. Bring your proof of age at the theatre’s box office to get your ticket and confirm your age.
How to sign up (11-15 year olds)
If you're aged between 11 and 15 you can book in person at box office. Bring your ID to the box office on the day of the performance to purchase your £10 ticket!
If you would like to check availability for a show on the day, please call box office on 0131 529 6000 (open 11am to 3pm, Mon to Sat).
Proof of age (ID) includes:
- Young Scot Card
- Student ID (if proof of age is included)
- Driver’s License