Thu 15 Jul to Sat 17 Jul 2021
Thu 3pm, Fri and Sat 8pm
Box Office: 0131 529 6000
Watch at Home
Full viewing instructions below
RAMBERT SUMMER LIVESTREAM
Marne van Opstal and Imre van Opstal
We all have a body. So when did life become so artificial, we can’t remember what’s real?
What is beauty? And how are we meant to attain an ideal state when we can’t agree what it is?
Rambert is always looking for exciting new voices to unleash their creative force on our dancers. Siblings Marne Van Opstal and Imre Van Opstal (company dancers NDT, Batsheva) are among the hottest up-and-coming new choreographers on the scene.
I spy with my little eye…
Marion Motin’s choreography for Dua Lipa (IDGAF) and Christine and the Queens (Christine, Tilted) has a quirky hip hop vibe.
Rouge is what happened when we invited pop’s coolest choreographer to work with Rambert’s daring dancers. Now she’s back in the studio re-making Rouge with a new cinematographic twist.
How to watch the show
1. Redeem your ticket code on Rambert Home Studio
1) Go to Rambert Home Studio and if you don’t have an account create one
2) If you already have an account, log in here:
3) Once you’ve logged in, redeem your 16-digit ticket code here:
- You only need to do this step once and it will save the code to your
account. On your account page you can see all ticket codes redeemed
under ‘Tickets registered to your account’
- We recommend you do this as soon as you have received your ticket code so on the night of your purchased performance you can just login and enjoy the show.
2. Watch the show
1) Once you’ve redeemed your ticket code, click here to find your performance:
2) Click on the performance date and time you bought a ticket for. The
livestream player will start one hour before the performance time so you can check your web browser is playing the video and audio for you. The actual performance will begin at the advertised start time.
3) For the best viewing experience of the livestream performance, we
recommend using the most up to date versions of Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox web browsers.
We hope you enjoy your performance. Should you experience any technical
difficulties please email email@example.com for assistance.
"…unlike most livestreams, this was not a static recording or a glitchy presentation over Zoom. Watching it felt more like watching a movie, immersive and absorbing, yet easily the most technically sophisticated live dance production I’ve seen since theaters closed"New York Times on Rambert's Draw From Within live screening
There are no discounts available for this screening.