Would you like to be able to order your drinks and snacks before stepping into the theatre? What if you were able to do so from the comfort of your own home or while waiting for the bus? With our new Festival Theatre, Bars App you can now do exactly that and beat the bar queues at the same time.
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Open the app or visit the website
2. Choose the date you are visiting the theatre and the performance you are attending
3. Choose your drinks and snacks (£5 minimum spend)
4. Choose your collection slot and time, if applicable (pre-show or interval)*
5. Place your order and receive confirmation
6. Pick up your order from the Lafayette Foyer Desk (F1) and enjoy your time at the theatre!
*The cut-off time for placing a pre-show order is 2 hours prior to curtain up. The cut-off time for placing an interval order is curtain up.
Please note the following:
- You are required to open an account when placing an order.
- Minimum spend of £5.
- Payment via credit or debit card only.
- Promotion of 20% discount applies to first purchase.
- If you are a Friend, you will receive a discount code and will be asked to show your Friend card on collection of your drinks.
- We operate the ‘Challenge 25’ policy and proof of age may be required on collection.
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason, we can offer a refund providing you contact us before the cut off time for the order (pre-orders: 2 hours before curtain up time on your date of attendance; interval orders: curtain up on your date of attendance).
- Management reserve the right to refuse service.